₹640 – ₹975 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Ajwain oil, better known as Ajwain essential oil is highly used in India for flavouring and for home made medications from ancient times
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
- Additional information
- Feature | As Medicine | As Perfumes In aromatheraphy
- Dosage | Formulation | Blends Well With | Blend
- Purchase Note | Shipping | Packing Size
- Reviews (0)
- Product MSDS/COA
Ajwain oil, better known as Ajwain essential oil is highly used in India for flavouring and for home made medications from ancient times. It is basically used in stomach ache. It is a perfumery raw material. The ajowan essential oil is highly valued in spasmodic, carminative and a good stimulent tonic. Ultimately beneficial for health. It is extracted by the steam distillation process.
The small fruit pods are pale brown and have an oval shape, resembling caraway and cumin. It has a bitter and pungent taste, with a flavor similar to anise and oregano. They smell almost exactly like thyme because it also contains thymol, but is more aromatic and less subtle in taste, as well as slightly bitter and pungent. Even a small amount of fruit pods tend to dominate the flavor of a dish.Ajwain is very similar to its western relatives in the plant family Apiaceae, which also has Cumin, Dill and Parsley, both in the way it is used in food and in medicine. The high concentration of essential oils in ajwain seeds, primarily thymol, gives them an aroma and flavor resembling thyme, with a stronger bite. Ajwain seeds are used to flavor vegetables in Indian cuisine and are fried in oil or ghee(clarified butter) to mellow the acrid taste.
Ajwain oil Uses is derived from the seeds of the Ajwain plant, which is also known as Bishop’s weed. It has a pungent aroma and is commonly used in traditional medicine for its various health benefits. Here are some of the uses of Ajwain oil:
- Relieves Digestive Issues: Ajwain oil is known for its digestive properties and can be used to relieve indigestion, flatulence, and constipation. It can also help in stimulating the secretion of gastric juices and enzymes, which aids in digestion.
- Helps in Respiratory Issues: Ajwain oil is beneficial for respiratory problems like asthma, cough, and cold. It can be used as an inhalant or added to hot water and consumed to get relief from respiratory issues.
- Relieves Joint Pain: Ajwain oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help in reducing joint pain and swelling. It can be used topically to massage the affected area.
- Helps in Skin Care: Ajwain oil has antiseptic properties that can help in treating various skin infections. It can be used to treat acne, pimples, and other skin conditions.
- Acts as Insect Repellent: Ajwain oil can be used as an insect repellent due to its strong aroma. It is effective in repelling mosquitoes, ants, and other insects.
- Aids in Oral Care: Ajwain oil can be used as a mouthwash to maintain oral hygiene. It helps in fighting bad breath, gum problems, and toothache.
Overall, Ajwain oil has numerous health benefits and can be used for various purposes. However, it is important to use it in moderation and consult a healthcare professional before using it for any specific health condition.
#SuyashAyurveda #naturalessentialoils #essentialoiltherapy #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsforhealth #aromatherapydiffuser #aromatherapyoils #essentialoilsforeverything#essentialoils #aromatherapy #naturalremedies #wellness #holistichealth #selfcare #healthylifestyle #AjwainOil #NaturalRemedies #DigestiveHealth #RespiratoryHealth #JointPainRelief #SkinCare #InsectRepellent #OralCare #HerbalMedicine #AyurvedaBenefits #HolisticHealth #EssentialOils #HealthyLiving #NaturalProducts #OrganicLifestyle.
- Potent cleanser and a promising digestive aid
- Trusted remedy for cholera and diarrhea
- Relieves asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory conditions
- Dissolves kidney stones and treats urinary infections
- Alleviates rheumatic pain and inflammatory conditions
- Normalizes the heart functions
- Supports the reproductive system
- Help you breathe better
- Ajwain is antifungal
- Useful in aromatherapy
- Effective Skin Care Ingredient
- Potent Pain Reliever
- Common Cold
- Nasal congestion
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
Feature | As Medicine | As Perfumes In aromatheraphy
Dosage | Formulation | Blends Well With | Blend
Ajwain oil should always be used in moderation and with caution, as it is a potent essential oil. The recommended dosage of Ajwain oil will depend on various factors, including the purpose of use, the individual’s age, weight, and overall health.
As a general guideline, Ajwain oil can be used topically in dilution with a carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba oil, at a concentration of 1-2%. This means that for every teaspoon of carrier oil, only 1-2 drops of Ajwain oil should be added.
When using Ajwain oil for inhalation or aromatherapy, it can be diffused in a diffuser or added to hot water for steam inhalation. Typically, only a few drops are needed for each use.
It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using Ajwain oil, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking medications.
Ajwain oil can be formulated in various ways, depending on its intended use. Here are some formulations:
- Massage oil: Ajwain oil can be mixed with a carrier oil such as almond oil or coconut oil to create a massage oil. This can be used to relieve muscle pain and tension.
- Inhalation: Ajwain oil can be added to a bowl of hot water and inhaled to relieve respiratory problems such as coughs and colds.
- Mouthwash: Ajwain oil can be mixed with water and used as a mouthwash to freshen breath and kill bacteria.
- Skin care: Ajwain oil can be added to lotions or creams to help soothe skin irritations and reduce inflammation.
- Aromatherapy: Ajwain oil can be used in aromatherapy diffusers to promote relaxation and relieve stress.
It is important to note that Ajwain oil is highly concentrated and should be used in small quantities. It is also recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using it for medicinal purposes.
Ajwain oil blends well with other essential oils such as thyme, sage, coriander, and parsley seed oils. It also blends well with citrus oils like lemon, lime, and grapefruit, as well as with other spicy oils like cinnamon and clove. The resulting blends can have a warm, spicy, and herbaceous aroma, which can be used for aromatherapy or in perfumery
- Spicy Blend: Combine Ajwain oil with Clove oil, Cinnamon oil, and Black Pepper oil for a warm and spicy aroma.
- Citrus Blend: Blend Ajwain oil with Bergamot oil, Lemon oil, and Grapefruit oil for a refreshing and uplifting scent.
- Woody Blend: Combine Ajwain oil with Cedarwood oil, Sandalwood oil, and Frankincense oil for a grounding and calming aroma.
- Floral Blend: Blend Ajwain oil with Lavender oil, Rose oil, and Jasmine oil for a romantic and relaxing scent.
- Herbal Blend: Combine Ajwain oil with Thyme oil, Rosemary oil, and Peppermint oil for a fresh and invigorating aroma.
Note that these are just some examples of blends that include Ajwain oil, and you can experiment with different essential oils to create your own unique scent blends.
Purchase Note | Shipping | Packing Size
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.ShippingCourier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transporters
50 GM Sample Pack, 1 KG, 5 KG, 10 KG, 25 KGP