Aloe Vera Oil
₹361 – ₹550 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
- Additional information
- Features | As Medicine | As Perfume | In aromatheraphy
- Dosages | Formulation | Blends well with | Blends
- Purchase Note | Shipping | Packing Size
- Product MSDS/COA
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
Features | As Medicine | As Perfume | In aromatheraphy
- Moisturizing: Aloe vera oil is highly moisturizing and helps to hydrate the skin and hair. It forms a protective barrier that prevents moisture loss, leaving the skin and hair soft and supple.
- Soothing and Calming: Aloe vera oil has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm irritated or inflamed skin. It can provide relief for conditions such as sunburn, rashes, and itching.
- Healing and Skin Repair: Aloe vera oil aids in the healing process of damaged or wounded skin. It promotes skin cell regeneration, accelerates wound healing, and helps reduce scarring.
- Anti-Aging: The antioxidants present in aloe vera oil help combat free radicals and protect the skin from premature aging. It can minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots, promoting a more youthful complexion.
- Antibacterial and Antifungal: Aloe vera oil possesses natural antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it effective in combating acne-causing bacteria and fungal infections on the skin.
- Lightweight and Non-Greasy: Aloe vera oil has a lightweight texture that is easily absorbed into the skin and hair, without leaving a greasy or heavy residue. It provides moisture without clogging pores or weighing down the hair.
- Scalp and Hair Health: Aloe vera oil nourishes and conditions the scalp, promoting a healthy environment for hair growth. It helps to reduce dandruff, soothe scalp irritation, and strengthen the hair follicles.
- Versatile: Aloe vera oil can be used in various forms, such as pure oil, as an ingredient in skincare formulations, or as a carrier oil for essential oils. It is compatible with different skin and hair types, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- As Medicine
- Digestive Health: Aloe vera oil can help soothe and support the digestive system. It may be used to alleviate symptoms of acid reflux, indigestion, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). However, it’s crucial to use aloe vera oil in moderation and under professional guidance, as excessive consumption may lead to adverse effects.
- Wound Healing: Aloe vera oil has been used topically to aid in wound healing. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties and may help reduce pain and inflammation associated with burns, cuts, and minor skin injuries. Aloe vera oil’s moisturizing and regenerative properties may also accelerate the healing process.
- Skin Conditions: Aloe vera oil is known for its potential benefits in managing various skin conditions. It may be used topically to alleviate symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, acne, and dermatitis. Its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties can help reduce redness, itching, and inflammation.
- Immune Support: Aloe vera oil contains antioxidants and vitamins that can support the immune system. It may assist in fighting off infections, boosting the body’s defense mechanisms, and promoting overall wellness.
- Joint and Muscle Pain: Aloe vera oil has been used in traditional medicine to relieve joint and muscle pain. Its anti-inflammatory properties may help reduce inflammation and discomfort associated with arthritis, sprains, and strains. Aloe vera oil can be applied topically as a massage oil to soothe sore muscles and joints.
- As Perfume
- Choose your desired essential oils: Select the essential oils that you enjoy and would like to use as the main scents in your perfume. Popular choices include floral, citrus, woody, or herbal essential oils.
- Prepare a carrier blend: Mix aloe vera oil with other carrier oils such as jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, or fractionated coconut oil. The carrier oils help to dilute the essential oils and provide a suitable base for the perfume.
- Add essential oils: Add a few drops of your chosen essential oils to the carrier blend. The number of drops will depend on personal preference and desired scent strength. Start with a small amount and gradually add more as needed, testing the scent along the way.
- Mix well: Thoroughly mix the carrier blend and essential oils together to ensure the fragrance is evenly distributed.
- Store and let it mature: Transfer the perfume blend into a glass bottle or rollerball container and allow it to sit for a few days to let the scents blend and mature.
- Apply and enjoy: Apply the perfume blend to pulse points on your body, such as wrists, neck, and behind the ears. Allow the perfume to settle on your skin and enjoy the personalized scent.
- In aromatheraphy
- Diffusion: Add a few drops of aloe vera oil to an essential oil diffuser along with other compatible essential oils. Diffusing aloe vera oil can create a calming and relaxing atmosphere, promoting a sense of well-being and tranquility.
- Massage: Aloe vera oil can be used as a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage. Blend aloe vera oil with a few drops of your preferred essential oils known for their therapeutic benefits, such as lavender for relaxation or peppermint for an invigorating massage experience. The combined effects of aloe vera oil and the chosen essential oils can enhance the massage experience and provide additional benefits.
- Inhalation: Aloe vera oil can be used in steam inhalation or added to a bowl of hot water for inhalation purposes. This method allows you to experience the scent of aloe vera oil and its potential soothing properties by gently inhaling the steam. It may help to promote respiratory relaxation and provide a calming effect.
- Bathing: Incorporate a few drops of aloe vera oil into your bathwater for a relaxing and aromatic bath experience. The warm water will help release the aroma of the oil, creating a soothing environment.
- DIY Aromatherapy Products: Aloe vera oil can be used as an ingredient in homemade aromatherapy products such as lotions, creams, balms, or candles. Its moisturizing and calming properties can complement other essential oils and botanical ingredients, enhancing the overall therapeutic benefits.
Dosages | Formulation | Blends well with | Blends
Purchase Note | Shipping | Packing Size
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.Shipping
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transportersPacking Size1 Kgs , 10 Kgs , 25 Kgs