₹755 – ₹1,150 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Cinnamon leaf oil comes from Cinnamonumverum(also called Lauruscinnamomum) from the Laurel (Lauraceae) plant family. This small and bushy evergreen tree is native to Sri Lanka, but now grows in many countries such as India, China, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Indonesia
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
Cinnamon leaf oil comes from Cinnamonumverum(also called Lauruscinnamomum) from the Laurel (Lauraceae) plant family. This small and bushy evergreen tree is native to Sri Lanka, but now grows in many countries such as India, China, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Indonesia. There are actually over 100 varieties of with Cinnamonumzeylanicum(Ceylon cinnamon) and Cinnamomunaromaticum(Chinese cinnamon) as the most consumed.
Cinnamon tree can be distinguished by its small, white flowers, shiny, leathery green leaves, and purple oval berries. Its papery, pale brown bark has thick quills that roll inside one another, and are gathered every two years.
Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices known to man. It was valued in ancient Egypt not only as a medicine and beverage flavoring but also as an embalming agent and is also mentioned in the Bible. Cinnamon was so precious that it was considered more valuable than gold throughout some of its history. You’ve probably heard of cinnamon bark oil, but don’t be confused it’s an entirely different product. Cinnamon bark oil is extracted from the outer bark of the tree, resulting in a potent, perfume-quality essential oil. Cinnamon bark oil is extremely refined and therefore very expensive for everyday use, which is why many people settle for cinnamon leaf oil, as it’s lighter, cheaper, and ideal for regular use. Cinnamon leaf oil has a musky and spicy scent, and a light yellow tinge that distinguishes it from the red-brown color of cinnamon bark oil.
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
- Aromatherapy: Cinnamon oil is commonly used in aromatherapy due to its warm and comforting aroma. It is believed to have a calming effect and can help alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Flavoring agent: Cinnamon oil is used as a flavoring agent in many food products, including baked goods, candies, and beverages. It adds a sweet and spicy flavor to the food.
- Natural preservative: Cinnamon oil has antimicrobial properties that make it a natural preservative. It can be used in food products to extend their shelf life.
- Cosmetics: Cinnamon oil is used in many cosmetic products, including lotions, creams, and soaps, as a fragrance and skin-conditioning agent.
- Traditional medicine: Cinnamon oil has been used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments, including respiratory infections, digestive problems, and menstrual cramps.
- Insect repellent: Cinnamon oil is a natural insect repellent and can be used to repel mosquitoes, ants, and other insects.
- Cleaning agent: Cinnamon oil is a natural cleaning agent and can be used to disinfect surfaces and freshen the air in a room.
- Dental care: Cinnamon oil is used in toothpaste and mouthwash due to its antibacterial properties. It can help fight bad breath and prevent tooth decay.
- Massage oil: Cinnamon oil can be used as a massage oil due to its warming and relaxing properties.
- Hair care: Cinnamon oil is used in hair care products, such as shampoos and conditioners, to help promote hair growth and add shine to the hair.
#SuyashAyurveda #naturalessentialoils #essentialoiltherapy #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsforhealth #aromatherapydiffuser #aromatherapyoils #essentialoilsforeverything#essentialoils #aromatherapy #naturalremedies #wellness #holistichealth #selfcare #healthylifestyle #cinnamonoil #aromatherapy #flavoringagent #naturalpreservative #cosmeticingredient #traditionalmedicine #insectrepellent #cleaningagent #dentalcare #haircare #essentialoils #spice #wellness #antibacterial #massageoil #organic #naturalproducts #skincare #fragrance #holistichealth
- Decreases inflammation
- Increases circulation
- Fights viruses
- Fights free radicals
- Relieves depression
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates libido
- Fights parasite
- Heart-Health Booster
- Control blood sugar and insulin release
- Heals Skin
- Can help with weight loss
- Reduces Ulcers
- Fight Paracites
- Treats sore throat
- Help treat and prevents headache
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transporters