₹108 – ₹165 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
- Additional information
- Feature | As Medicine | As Perfumes | In aromatheraphy
- Dosage | Formulation | Blends Well With | Blend
- Purchase Note | Shipping | Packing Size
- Product MSDS/COA
Linseed oil, also known as flaxseed oil, is a natural oil extracted from the seeds of the flax plant (Linum usitatissimum). It has been used for centuries as a traditional medicine and in various industries including food, woodworking, and painting.
Linseed oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for good health. It is also high in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid that is converted into EPA and DHA in the body. Linseed oil is also a good source of antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
In the food industry, linseed oil is used as a dietary supplement and in the production of margarine and other food products. In woodworking, it is used as a finish for wood furniture and flooring. In the painting industry, it is used as a binder in oil paints.
When using linseed oil, it is important to note that it can take a long time to dry, and improper handling can lead to spontaneous combustion. It is also important to use the oil in a well-ventilated area and to avoid ingesting it as it can be toxic in large amounts.
- Woodworking: Linseed oil is commonly used as a wood finish and conditioner, as it can penetrate deeply into wood grain to protect and preserve the wood. It can also be mixed with other substances, such as beeswax or turpentine, to create a homemade wood polish.
- Painting: Linseed oil is commonly used as a binder in oil paints, as it can help to make the paint more durable and flexible. It can also be used to thin oil paints and to create different painting mediums.
- Health: Linseed oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for brain and heart health. It is commonly used as a dietary supplement to improve heart health, reduce inflammation, and promote healthy skin and hair.
- Cooking: Linseed oil can be used in cooking, particularly as a salad dressing or as a drizzle for cooked vegetables. It has a nutty flavor and can be a healthy alternative to other oils.
- Industrial uses: Linseed oil is used in the production of many industrial products, including linoleum flooring, printer’s ink, and soap. #SuyashAyurveda #naturalessentialoils #essentialoiltherapy #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsforhealth #aromatherapydiffuser #aromatherapyoils #essentialoilsforeverything#essentialoils #aromatherapy #naturalremedies #wellness #holistichealth #selfcare #healthylifestyle #linseedoil #flaxseedoil #woodworking #painting #health #cooking #natural #omega3 #antioxidants #antiinflammatory #woodfinish #woodconditioner #oilpaints #dietarysupplement #healthyfood #industrial #linoleumflooring #printersink #soap #nuttyflavor #vegetarian #veganBenefits
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Linseed oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, particularly alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for good health and have been linked to several benefits, including reduced inflammation, improved heart health, and better brain function.
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Linseed oil contains antioxidants that can help to protect against oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Supports Skin and Hair Health: The omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants in linseed oil may help to promote healthy skin and hair. It has been shown to help reduce skin inflammation and dryness, and may also help to prevent hair loss.
- Natural Wood Finish: Linseed oil can be used as a natural wood finish that can help to protect and preserve wood. It penetrates deeply into the wood grain to protect it from moisture and can also help to prevent cracking and warping.
- Painting Medium: Linseed oil is commonly used as a painting medium, as it can help to improve the flow and consistency of oil paints. It also helps to make the paint more durable and flexible.
- Industrial Applications: Linseed oil has several industrial applications, including the production of linoleum flooring, printer’s ink, and soap.
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
Feature | As Medicine | As Perfumes | In aromatheraphy
Dosage | Formulation | Blends Well With | Blend
The dosage of linseed oil, or flaxseed oil, can vary depending on the specific purpose and form of consumption. Here are some general guidelines:
- Dietary Supplement: When used as a dietary supplement to obtain the health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, the typical recommended dosage of linseed oil is about 1 to 2 tablespoons (15-30 mL) per day. It is often consumed by adding it to foods, such as smoothies, salads, or yogurt. However, it’s crucial to consult with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian to determine the appropriate dosage for your specific needs, as individual requirements may vary.
- Topical Use: Linseed oil can be used topically to moisturize and nourish the skin. When using it directly on the skin, a small amount is usually sufficient. Apply a thin layer and gently massage it into the desired area. It’s important to perform a patch test on a small area of the skin first to check for any potential allergic reactions.
- Cooking: Linseed oil is not typically used for cooking purposes, as it has a low smoke point and can become rancid when exposed to heat. However, if used in recipes that don’t require high temperatures, such as salad dressings or dips, a small amount can be added according to taste.
It’s worth noting that the dosage and usage of linseed oil may vary depending on factors such as age, health condition, and any medications you may be taking. It’s always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional, registered dietitian, or an expert in natural remedies to determine the appropriate dosage and usage for your specific circumstances.
Purchase Note | Shipping | Packing Size
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.Shipping
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transportersPacking Size 1 Kgs , 5 Kgs , 10 Kgs , 25 Kgs