₹886 – ₹1,350 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Moringa oil is extracted from the seeds of Moringaoleifera, also known as the Drumstick tree
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
Moringa oil is extracted from the seeds of Moringaoleifera, also known as the Drumstick tree. Moringa oil has got a special name, it is Ben oil. It is called so because it has high amounts of behenic acid. Moringa oil has been mentioned as a very useful oil in the medicinal books of Greece and Rome. Even today, this oil is used for a number of industrial applications. It is great for topical use on the skin and the hair. It is also a nice cooking oil with a soft, appealing taste. Moringa oil is extracted by pressing the seeds of Moringaoleifera. This tree is native to the Himalayan foothills. This tree grows long pods which contain seeds. It is quite nutritious. The nutrition of moringa leaves is even superior to the highly nutritious vegetables like spinach. Its seeds are also quite nutritious as they contain high levels of B vitamins and Vitamin C. The oil can be extracted either by cold pressed method, or by solvent extraction . In olden times, it was extracted using hand pressing.
There are many varieties of Moringa oil, depending on the variety of Moringa tree from which the oil is extracted. Oil taken from different locations has slight differences in nutrition and properties, like India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Malawi and other parts of Africa. Other species in the genus Moringa are also used to make moringa oil, but they are not Ben oil. This is especially reserved for Moringaoleifera oil.
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
- Skin moisturizer: Moringa oil can be used as a moisturizer for the skin. Its high content of vitamins A, C, and E helps to nourish and hydrate the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Hair conditioner: Moringa oil is a natural conditioner that can help to moisturize and nourish the scalp and hair. It can be used as a leave-in conditioner or added to shampoos and conditioners.
- Massage oil: Moringa oil is an excellent massage oil due to its lightweight texture and non-greasy feel. It can help to soothe sore muscles and promote relaxation.
- Anti-aging treatment: Moringa oil can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote a more youthful appearance. It can be used as a facial oil or added to anti-aging creams.
- Wound healing: Moringa oil has wound healing properties and can be used to treat minor cuts, scrapes, and other injuries.
- Cooking oil: Moringa oil is a healthy and nutritious cooking oil that can be used in a variety of dishes. It has a high smoke point, making it ideal for high-heat cooking.
- Carrier oil: Moringa oil can be used as a carrier oil for essential oils. It helps to dilute essential oils and makes them easier to apply to the skin.
Overall, Moringa oil is a versatile oil that can be used in many different ways. Its nutrient-rich composition makes it a great addition to any beauty or wellness routine.
#SuyashAyurveda #naturalessentialoils #essentialoiltherapy #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsforhealth #aromatherapydiffuser #aromatherapyoils #essentialoilsforeverything#essentialoils #aromatherapy #naturalremedies #wellness #holistichealth #selfcare #healthylifestyle #MoringaOil #NaturalSkincare #HealthyHair #AntiAging #WoundHealing #HealthyCooking #OrganicBeauty #HealthyLiving #GreenBeauty #PlantBasedBeauty #CleanBeauty #NutrientRich #Wellness #NaturalHairCare #EcoFriendlyBeauty #SustainableLiving #HolisticHealth #NaturalRemedies #PlantPower #VeganBeauty.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin: Moringa oil is rich in vitamins A, C, and E, which are essential for healthy skin. It helps to moisturize and nourish the skin, keeping it soft, supple, and hydrated.
- Promotes healthy hair: Moringa oil is a natural conditioner that helps to moisturize the scalp and promote healthy hair growth. It contains amino acids that are essential for the production of keratin, the protein that makes up hair.
- Anti-aging benefits: Moringa oil is rich in antioxidants that help to fight free radicals, which are known to cause aging. It can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote a more youthful appearance.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Moringa oil has anti-inflammatory properties that make it beneficial for people with acne, psoriasis, and other skin conditions.
- Soothes dry and irritated skin: Moringa oil can help to soothe dry and irritated skin, making it an excellent choice for people with eczema and other skin conditions.
- Helps with wound healing: Moringa oil has been shown to have wound healing properties, making it beneficial for people with cuts, scrapes, and other minor injuries.
- Protects against environmental damage: Moringa oil contains a high concentration of behenic acid, which forms a protective barrier on the skin, protecting it from environmental damage and pollution.
Overall, Moringa oil is a versatile and nutrient-rich oil that offers many benefits for the skin, hair, and overall health.
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transporters