₹7,808 – ₹11,900 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
- Additional information
- Feature | As Medicine | As Perfumes | In aromatheraphy
- Dosage | Formulation | Blends Well With | Blend
- Purchase Note | Shipping | Packing Size
- Product MSDS/COA
Vetiver oil is an essential oil derived from the roots of the vetiver grass, scientifically known as Chrysopogon zizanioides or Vetiveria zizanioides. It is a perennial grass native to India, but it is also cultivated in other tropical regions around the world, including Haiti, Java, and Réunion Island.
The oil is extracted through a steam distillation process that involves harvesting and drying the vetiver roots before subjecting them to high-pressure steam. The resulting oil has a thick, amber to dark brown color and a rich, earthy, and woody aroma. Its fragrance is often described as deep, smoky, and reminiscent of the earth after rain.
Vetiver oil is widely used in perfumery and aromatherapy due to its unique scent and therapeutic properties. Its aroma is often used as a base note in perfumes, adding depth and a sense of grounding to the fragrance. In aromatherapy, vetiver oil is valued for its calming, grounding, and balancing effects on the mind and body.
The therapeutic benefits of vetiver oil are attributed to its chemical composition, which includes compounds such as vetiverol, vetiverone, and khusimol. Some of the potential benefits and uses of vetiver oil include:
- Relaxation and stress relief: Vetiver oil is known for its soothing and calming properties. It is often used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation, reduce anxiety, and alleviate stress.
- Sleep aid: The sedative properties of vetiver oil make it a popular choice for improving sleep quality and treating insomnia. It can be diffused in the bedroom or added to a warm bath before bedtime.
- Emotional support: Vetiver oil is believed to have grounding and stabilizing effects on emotions. It can help in times of emotional turmoil, promoting a sense of balance and emotional well-being.
- Skin care: Vetiver oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which make it beneficial for various skin conditions. It can help soothe irritation, reduce acne, and promote the healing of wounds.
- Muscle and joint support: The warming and soothing properties of vetiver oil make it useful for relieving muscle aches, stiffness, and joint discomfort. It can be used in massage blends or added to bath water for a relaxing soak.
- Natural insect repellent: Vetiver oil has insecticidal properties that make it an effective natural repellent against mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects. It can be applied to the skin or used in diffusers to keep bugs at bay.Uses
- Aromatherapy: Vetiver oil is commonly used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation, reduce anxiety, and relieve stress. It can be diffused in a diffuser or added to a warm bath for a calming and grounding effect.
- Perfumery: Vetiver oil is highly valued in the perfume industry for its rich, earthy aroma. It is often used as a base note in perfumes, providing depth and a long-lasting fragrance.
- Skin care: Vetiver oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for various skin conditions. It can be added to skincare products like creams, lotions, and serums to soothe irritation, reduce acne, and promote healthy-looking skin.
- Massage: Vetiver oil is commonly used in massage therapy due to its warming and soothing properties. It can help relax muscles, relieve tension, and promote a sense of relaxation. It is often blended with a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut oil, before being applied to the skin.
- Sleep aid: The calming and sedative properties of vetiver oil make it a popular choice for promoting better sleep. It can be diffused in the bedroom or added to a warm bath before bedtime to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Emotional support: Vetiver oil is believed to have grounding and balancing effects on emotions. It can help in times of emotional turmoil, providing a sense of stability and emotional well-being. It can be used in diffusers, inhalers, or applied topically (diluted) to the wrists or temples.
- Natural insect repellent: Vetiver oil has insecticidal properties that make it effective as a natural insect repellent. It can be applied to the skin or used in diffusers to keep mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects at bay.
- Home fragrance: Vetiver oil’s unique aroma can be used to add a pleasant and calming scent to your home. It can be diffused, added to potpourri, or used in homemade room sprays or scented candles. #SuyashAyurveda #naturalessentialoils #essentialoiltherapy #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsforhealth #aromatherapydiffuser #aromatherapyoils #essentialoilsforeverything#essentialoils #aromatherapy #naturalremedies #wellness #holistichealth #selfcare #healthylifestyle #VetiverOil #NaturalRemedies #Perfumery #Skincare #Relaxation #StressRelief #HolisticHealth #NaturalBeauty #Wellness #MassageTherapy #SleepAid #InsectRepellent #HomeFragrance #GreenLiving #OrganicBeauty #Mindfulness #SelfCareBenefit
- Relaxation and Stress Relief: Vetiver oil is known for its calming and grounding effects on the mind and body. It can help reduce anxiety, promote relaxation, and alleviate stress.
- Sleep Aid: The sedative properties of vetiver oil make it beneficial for improving sleep quality and treating insomnia. It can help calm the mind, promote relaxation, and support a restful night’s sleep.
- Emotional Support: Vetiver oil is believed to have balancing and stabilizing effects on emotions. It can help alleviate feelings of emotional exhaustion, promote a sense of calmness, and provide emotional support during challenging times.
- Skin Care: Vetiver oil has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and cicatrisant properties, which make it beneficial for skincare. It can help soothe skin irritations, reduce acne and blemishes, promote wound healing, and improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Muscle and Joint Support: The warming and soothing properties of vetiver oil make it useful for relieving muscle aches, stiffness, and joint discomfort. It can be used in massage blends or added to bath water for relaxation and to ease muscle tension.
- Cognitive Enhancement: Vetiver oil is known to have a grounding effect on the mind and can help improve focus, concentration, and mental clarity. It may be beneficial for individuals dealing with mental fatigue or difficulty staying focused.
- Antioxidant Properties: Vetiver oil contains antioxidants that can help protect the body’s cells from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. This can contribute to overall health and well-being.
- Insect Repellent: Vetiver oil possesses insecticidal properties that make it an effective natural repellent against mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects. It can be used to protect against insect bites and reduce the risk of vector-borne diseases.
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
Feature | As Medicine | As Perfumes | In aromatheraphy
Vetiver oil is derived from the roots of the vetiver plant, a type of grass native to India. It is widely used in the fragrance and skincare industries due to its unique aroma and beneficial properties. Here are some key features and characteristics of vetiver oil:
- Aromatic Profile: Vetiver oil has a rich, earthy, and woody fragrance with sweet and smoky undertones. It is often described as grounding, soothing, and calming.
- Therapeutic Properties: Vetiver oil is known for its various therapeutic properties. It is considered to be a natural sedative and is often used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve sleep quality. It is also believed to have balancing effects on emotions and can help with anxiety and nervousness.
- Skincare Benefits: Vetiver oil is used in skincare products for its rejuvenating and moisturizing properties. It can help balance oil production, soothe dry and irritated skin, and promote a more even skin tone. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which can help with conditions such as acne, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Fragrance Ingredient: Vetiver oil is a popular ingredient in perfumes, colognes, and other fragrance products. Its unique aroma adds depth, warmth, and complexity to many fragrance compositions. It is often used as a base note due to its long-lasting and fixative properties.
- Insect Repellent: Vetiver oil is a natural insect repellent. Its scent is known to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects. It can be used in diffusers or applied topically (properly diluted) to help keep insects at bay.
- Environmental Benefits: Vetiver plants are known for their strong and extensive root system, which helps prevent soil erosion and improve soil quality. Vetiver oil production can contribute to sustainable farming practices and environmental conservation efforts.
- Other Uses: Vetiver oil has been used in traditional medicine for its potential benefits in treating various health conditions such as arthritis, muscular aches, and digestive issues. It is also used in the fragrance industry for its fixative properties, helping to stabilize and extend the scent of other aromatic ingredients.
It’s important to note that while vetiver oil has many potential benefits, it should be used with caution and properly diluted before applying to the skin or using internally. It’s recommended to consult with a qualified aromatherapist or healthcare professional for guidance on safe and appropriate use.
Dosage | Formulation | Blends Well With | Blend
As an AI language model, I can provide general guidelines for the usage of vetiver oil. However, please note that I am not a healthcare professional, and it’s important to consult with a qualified aromatherapist, healthcare practitioner, or reference reputable sources for personalized and specific dosage recommendations.
When it comes to using vetiver oil, it’s essential to follow proper dilution guidelines, as essential oils are highly concentrated and can cause skin irritation or other adverse effects if not used correctly. Here are some general considerations for diluting vetiver oil:
- Topical Application: For topical use, it is typically recommended to dilute vetiver oil in a carrier oil, such as jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, or coconut oil. The general dilution ratio for most adults is 1-2% (approximately 6-12 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier oil). For example, you can add 6-12 drops of vetiver oil to 1 ounce (30 ml) of carrier oil.
- Diffusion: When using vetiver oil in a diffuser, follow the instructions provided with your specific diffuser model. Typically, a few drops (3-5 drops) of vetiver oil added to the water reservoir of the diffuser should be sufficient. Adjust the amount based on the size of the room and personal preference.
- Inhalation: For inhalation, you can add a few drops of vetiver oil to a tissue, handkerchief, or personal inhaler. Inhale the aroma as needed, but start with a small number of drops (1-2 drops) and adjust according to personal preference.
It’s important to consider individual factors such as age, health condition, and sensitivity when determining the appropriate dosage and usage of vetiver oil. Some individuals may be more sensitive to essential oils or may have specific contraindications or precautions. Always perform a patch test before using vetiver oil topically and discontinue use if any irritation or adverse reaction occurs.
For more specific and personalized information regarding the usage and dosage of vetiver oil, it is best to consult with a qualified aromatherapist, healthcare practitioner, or refer to reputable aromatherapy resources and texts.
Purchase Note | Shipping | Packing Size
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.Shipping
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transportersPacking Size1 Kgs , 5 Kgs , 10 Kgs