Worm Wood Oil
₹3,281 – ₹5,000 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Wormwood is used in some?alcoholic?beverages. Vermouth, for example, is a wine beverage flavored with extracts of wormwood.
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
Wormwood is used in some alcoholic beverages. Vermouth, for example, is a wine beverage flavored with extracts of wormwood. Absinthe is another well-known?alcoholic beverage made with wormwood. It is an emerald-green alcoholic drink that is prepared from wormwood oil, often along with other dried herbs such as anise and fennel. Absinthe was popularized by famous artists and writers such as Toulouse-Lautrec, Degas, Manet, van Gogh, Picasso, Hemingway, and Oscar Wilde. It is now banned in many countries, including the U.S. But it is still allowed in European Union countries as long as the thujone content is less than 35 mg/kg. Thujone is a potentially poisonous chemical found in wormwood. Distilling wormwood in alcohol increases the thujone concentration.
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
- Aromatherapy: Wormwood oil has a strong, bitter aroma that some people find calming and soothing. It can be used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
- Topical use: When diluted with a carrier oil, wormwood oil can be applied topically to help relieve muscle and joint pain, reduce inflammation, and soothe skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Insect repellent: Wormwood oil can be used as a natural insect repellent due to its strong, bitter aroma. It may help repel mosquitoes, fleas, and other insects.
- Flavoring: Wormwood oil has been used as a flavoring agent in food and beverages, particularly in absinthe, a strong alcoholic beverage.
- Traditional medicine: In traditional medicine, wormwood oil has been used to treat a variety of ailments, including digestive disorders, fever, and menstrual cramps.
#SuyashAyurveda #naturalessentialoils #essentialoiltherapy #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsforhealth #aromatherapydiffuser #aromatherapyoils #essentialoilsforeverything#essentialoils #aromatherapy #naturalremedies #wellness #holistichealth #selfcare #healthylifestyle #WormwoodOil #NaturalRemedies #Aromatherapy #HerbalMedicine #HolisticHealth #OrganicLiving #AlternativeMedicine #MindBodySpirit #WellnessJourney #PlantMedicine #HealingOils #HealthyLiving #GreenLiving #Naturopathy #Botanicals #SelfCare #NatureHeals
- Digestive aid: Wormwood oil may stimulate digestion and help relieve symptoms of indigestion, bloating, and gas.
- Anti-inflammatory: Wormwood oil contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce swelling and pain.
- Anti-parasitic: Wormwood oil has been used traditionally to treat parasitic infections, such as intestinal worms.
- Anti-fungal: Some research suggests that wormwood oil may have antifungal properties, which could help treat certain fungal infections.
- Antimicrobial: Wormwood oil has been found to have antimicrobial properties, which may help fight against bacteria and viruses.
- Anti-cancer: Some studies have shown that wormwood oil may have anti-cancer properties and may help inhibit the growth of certain cancer cells.
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transporters