Ylang Ylang Oil
₹1,148 – ₹1,750 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Ylang ylang oil is derived from the fresh flowers of the ylang ylang tree (Cananga Odorata). Ylang ylang oil has a light yellow color.
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
- Additional information
- Purchase Note
- Reviews (0)
- Product MSDS/COA
Ylang ylang oil is an essential oil that is extracted from the flowers of the Cananga odorata tree, which is native to tropical Asia. The oil has a sweet, floral scent that is often used in perfumes and aromatherapy.
The color of ylang ylang oil can vary from pale yellow to deep amber, depending on the distillation process and the age of the flowers. The oil is typically steam distilled, and the first distillation produces the highest quality oil, known as “ylang ylang extra.”
Ylang ylang oil has a number of potential benefits when used topically or in aromatherapy. It is believed to have a calming effect on the mind and body, and may be helpful in reducing stress, anxiety, and depression. It is also used in skin care products due to its moisturizing and soothing properties, and can be used to promote healthy hair growth.
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
- Aromatherapy: Ylang-ylang oil is often used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and reduce stress and anxiety. Its calming and soothing properties can help to reduce feelings of tension and promote a sense of well-being.
- Skin care: Ylang-ylang oil is also used in skincare products due to its ability to balance and regulate sebum production in the skin. It can be used to treat acne, oily skin, and other skin conditions.
- Hair care: Ylang-ylang oil is commonly used in hair care products for its ability to promote healthy hair growth and to nourish and strengthen hair follicles.
- Natural perfume: Ylang-ylang oil is often used as a natural perfume due to its sweet, floral fragrance.
- Massage oil: Ylang-ylang oil can be used as a massage oil to help relax muscles and ease tension. It is also believed to be an aphrodisiac and can help to enhance intimacy and sensuality.
- Mood booster: Ylang-ylang oil is believed to have mood-boosting properties that can help to alleviate depression and improve overall emotional well-being.
#SuyashAyurveda #naturalessentialoils #essentialoiltherapy #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsforhealth #aromatherapydiffuser #aromatherapyoils #essentialoilsforeverything#essentialoils #aromatherapy #naturalremedies #wellness #holistichealth #selfcare #healthylifestyle #ylangylang #essentialoils #aromatherapy #skincare #haircare #naturalperfume #massageoil #moodbooster #relaxation #stressrelief #anxietyrelief #acne #oilyskin #hairgrowth #emotionalwellness #plantbased #holistichealth #selfcare
Ylang ylang oil is a highly fragrant essential oil extracted from the flowers of the Cananga odorata tree. Some of the features of ylang ylang oil include:
- A sweet, floral aroma with hints of spice and fruitiness
- Commonly used in perfumes, cosmetics, and aromatherapy
- Known for its relaxing and calming effects on the mind and body
- Can be used to promote healthy skin and hair
- May help reduce stress and anxiety and promote feelings of happiness and well-being
- Can also be used as an insect repellent or to treat minor wounds and infections
- Ylang ylang oil is typically clear to pale yellow in color and has a thin consistency
- Relax the body and soul .
- Helpful for people suffering from insomnia, fatigue and frigidity.
- Regulate the production of sebumsecreted
- Protect your hair and skin from drying out.
- Maintaining skin moisture.
- Clearing and healing acne.
- Natural conditioning for your hair.
- Reduce skin irritation and redness.
- Helps balance hormones.
- Promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Lifts mood while having a calming effect.
- Fights Eczema.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Reduces heart rate.
- Relieves depression.
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transporters