We have a wide range of products, from essential oils, aromatherapy oils, spice oils to edible oils.
One of our most loved product is Almond oil
Almond oil is the oil extracted from the purest and most nutritious almonds. The oil is a rich source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It is popularly used as a natural ingredient in skin care and hair care.
Uses in cosmetic Industry
-Almond oil acts as a moisturizer and provides great nourishment to the skin. It is used for making lotions, creams and serums.
-Due it’s nutrient profile and health benefits, it is also used in baby oils and massage oils. Many luxury cosmetic brands are using this oil as a USP of their product.
Uses in Hair care industry
– Almond oil has Vitamin E, which is essential for the growth of healthy hair. As a result, many companies in the Hair care industry use
almond oil in their products.
-Some companies even advertise their product highlighting the use of almond oil in it.
Uses in Edible oil industry
-Almond oil is also used as an edible oil. It contains more vitamin E than any other nut oils, which is why it is used for cooking vegetables and in making confectionery.
– It is used for making salad dressings, pastas and other dishes to give it a mild nutty flavor. Hence, almond oil is also used in edible oil industry.
Uses in Pharmaceutical industry
-Almond oil is extremely high in antioxidants which gives it many health benefits. It is used in pain relievers, skin ointments and many other supplements.
-It is often used in pharmaceutical industry, as an application in oleaginous eye drops or as a solvent for oleaginous injections.
100 GM Sample Pack, 1 KG, 5 KG, 10 KG, 25 KG
- Skin moisturizer: Almond oil is a great moisturizer for the skin, and it can be applied directly to dry or irritated areas. It is also rich in vitamin E, which can help protect the skin from damage caused by the sun and other environmental factors.
- Hair conditioner: Almond oil can be used as a natural hair conditioner, helping to nourish and soften the hair. It can also help to reduce dandruff and prevent hair loss.
- Massage oil: Almond oil is a popular massage oil, as it is easily absorbed by the skin and has a pleasant, nutty scent. It can help to soothe sore muscles and promote relaxation.
- Makeup remover: Almond oil can be used as a natural makeup remover, helping to dissolve and remove makeup without harsh chemicals.
- Cooking oil: Almond oil can be used as a cooking oil, as it has a high smoke point and a mild, nutty flavor. It is a healthy alternative to other cooking oils, as it is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- Aromatherapy: Almond oil is often used as a carrier oil for essential oils in aromatherapy, as it is easily absorbed by the skin and has a neutral scent.
- Anti-aging treatment: Almond oil is rich in antioxidants, which can help to reduce the signs of aging and improve the overall appearance of the skin.
It is important to note that people with nut allergies should avoid using almond oil.
Almond oil is one of the best oils for hair and skin care.
It has got lots of nutrients and beneficial properties which make it such a powerful cosmetic ingredient.
The results obtained by using almond oil on skin can be comparable to that of many powerful skin care products, eliminate all the side effects.
It can help one get rid of dark circles in weeks.
Sweet almond oil is also safe to ingest internally.
- Skin moisturization: Almond oil is a natural emollient, which means it can help to moisturize and nourish the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
- Anti-aging properties: Almond oil is rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and UV radiation, and reduce the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.
- Hair health: Almond oil can help to nourish and strengthen hair, and promote hair growth. It can also help to reduce dandruff and scalp inflammation.
- Digestive health: Consuming almond oil may help to improve digestion and reduce symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Heart health: Almond oil is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which can help to reduce cholesterol levels and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Bone health: Almond oil is rich in calcium and magnesium, which are important minerals for maintaining healthy bones.
- Immune system support: Almond oil contains vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that can help to boost the immune system and protect the body from infections and diseases.
- Pain relief: Almond oil can be used as a massage oil to help relieve muscle and joint pain.
- Stress relief: Almond oil has a soothing aroma and can be used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
It is important to note that these benefits are based on anecdotal evidence and traditional use, and more scientific research is needed to confirm these claims. Also, people with nut allergies should avoid using almond oil.
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transporters