- Karanja Oil has mild aroma and a bitter taste. It is generally known for treating damaged and dry skin. Its regular use can make the skin look youthful.
- It is used in making general skincare products like body oils, soaps, moisturizers, and lotions.
- Karanja Oil is regarded as a medicinal oil because of its antiseptic properties. It is used in several ointments and sprays to heal wounds.
100 GM Sample Pack, 10 KG, 25 KG, 190 KG
Use in Cosmetic Industry.
– Karanja Oil has mild aroma and a bitter taste. It is generally known for treating damaged and dry skin. Its regular use can make the skin look youthful.
-It is used in making general skincare products like body oils, soaps, moisturizers, and lotions.
Use in Pharmaceutical Industry.
– Karanja Oil is regarded as a medicinal oil because of its antiseptic properties. It is used in several ointments and sprays to heal wounds.
– Due to its healing properties, it is used in treating skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and skin ulcers.
Use in Haircare Industry.
– Karanja Oil is highly popular as an ingredient in hair products. It removes dandruff and improves the quality of brittle and damaged hair.
-It is used as an ingredient in different types of shampoos and hair oils. It solves various scalp concerns, moisturizes hair and helps to strengthen the roots.
Use in Agricultural based Industry
– Karanja Oil also serves a great purpose in agriculture industries. It is used as a natural pest repellent because of its insecticidal properties.
-It is in great demand in organic agriculture, as it acts as a natural pesticide and gets rid of pests without harming the crops.
Use in Biodiesel Industry
– Karanja oil has the potential to be used as a biodiesel. It is a fuel made from vegetable oils or animal fats. It is safe and biodegradable.
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transporters