₹125 – ₹165 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Get Karanja Oil at Most Economical Price.
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
- Karanja Oil has mild aroma and a bitter taste. It is generally known for treating damaged and dry skin. Its regular use can make the skin look youthful.
- It is used in making general skincare products like body oils, soaps, moisturizers, and lotions.
- Karanja Oil is regarded as a medicinal oil because of its antiseptic properties. It is used in several ointments and sprays to heal wounds.
- Anti-inflammatory: Karanja oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and pain.
- Antimicrobial: The oil has antimicrobial properties that can help fight off infections and bacteria.
- Skin care: Karanja oil is commonly used in skin care products due to its moisturizing and nourishing properties. It can help improve the appearance of skin and may also be effective in treating conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Hair care: The oil can also be used in hair care products to help promote healthy hair growth and to strengthen hair strands.
- Insecticidal: Karanja oil has insecticidal properties and is commonly used as a natural pesticide for agriculture.
- Biofuel: The oil is also used as a biofuel due to its high energy content and low emissions.
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
- Skin care: Karanja oil can be used topically to moisturize and nourish the skin. It may also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.
- Hair care: The oil can be used in hair care products to promote healthy hair growth, strengthen hair strands, and improve the overall appearance of hair.
- Insecticide: Karanja oil has insecticidal properties that make it an effective natural pesticide for agriculture.
- Pain relief: The anti-inflammatory properties of Karanja oil can help reduce pain and inflammation, making it useful in the treatment of conditions like arthritis and gout.
- Wound healing: Karanja oil has been shown to promote wound healing and may be effective in treating cuts, burns, and other skin injuries.
- Dental care: The oil has antimicrobial properties and can be used as a natural mouthwash to improve oral health and prevent cavities.
- Biofuel: Karanja oil is a potential source of biofuel due to its high energy content and low emissions.
#SuyashAyurveda #naturalessentialoils #essentialoiltherapy #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsforhealth #aromatherapydiffuser #aromatherapyoils #essentialoilsforeverything#essentialoils #aromatherapy #naturalremedies #wellness #holistichealth #selfcare #healthylifestyle #KaranjaOil #PongamiaOil #NaturalRemedies #SkinCare #HairCare #Insecticide #PainRelief #WoundHealing #DentalCare #Biofuel #OrganicFarming #AyurvedicMedicine #HerbalMedicine #GreenEnergy #SustainableFuels.
Use in Cosmetic Industry.
– Karanja Oil has mild aroma and a bitter taste. It is generally known for treating damaged and dry skin. Its regular use can make the skin look youthful.
-It is used in making general skincare products like body oils, soaps, moisturizers, and lotions.
Use in Pharmaceutical Industry.
– Karanja Oil is regarded as a medicinal oil because of its antiseptic properties. It is used in several ointments and sprays to heal wounds.
– Due to its healing properties, it is used in treating skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and skin ulcers.
Use in Haircare Industry.
– Karanja Oil is highly popular as an ingredient in hair products. It removes dandruff and improves the quality of brittle and damaged hair.
-It is used as an ingredient in different types of shampoos and hair oils. It solves various scalp concerns, moisturizes hair and helps to strengthen the roots.
Use in Agricultural based Industry
– Karanja Oil also serves a great purpose in agriculture industries. It is used as a natural pest repellent because of its insecticidal properties.
-It is in great demand in organic agriculture, as it acts as a natural pesticide and gets rid of pests without harming the crops.
Use in Biodiesel Industry
– Karanja oil has the potential to be used as a biodiesel. It is a fuel made from vegetable oils or animal fats. It is safe and biodegradable.
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transporters