₹115 – ₹175 (Price Per Kg) Excluding GST
Sunflower oil?is the non-volatile?oil ?pressed from the seeds of?sunflower?(Helianthus annuus).?Sunflower oil?is commonly used in food as a frying?oil
Bulk Discount on total Order(Cart) Value.
You Will Get Discount while Check Out.
Value Wise Discount Slab Detail as below
|Total Order(Cart) Value||Discount % on Total(Cart) Value||Discount Value Upto|
|₹3000 to ₹9999||3%||₹90 - ₹300|
|₹10,000 to 29,999||5%||₹500 - ₹1500|
|₹30,000 to ₹69,999||7%||₹2100 - ₹4900|
|₹70,000 to ₹1,29,999||9%||₹6300 - ₹11,700|
|₹1,30,000 to Above||13%||₹16,900 - More|
Sunflower oil is the non-volatile oil pressed from the seeds of sunflower (Helianthus annuus). Sunflower oil is commonly used in food as a frying oil, and in cosmetic formulations as an emollient.div role=”heading”It is very rich in monounsaturated fats (MUFAs), which may improve your cholesterol level and decrease your chances for heart disease. This oil is also a healthy choice for people with kidney disease; 1 tablespoon has less than 1 mg sodium, less than 1 mg potassium, and 0 mg of phosphorus.role heading” Sunflower oil is pressed from the seeds of the sunflower. In foods, sunflower oil is used as a cooking oil. Sunflower oil is also used as medicine. Sunflower oil is most commonly used for high cholesterol> and preventing heart disease.
|Available Grades As Below Click to Buy|
Economical Grade, Regular Grade, Premium Grade
- Cooking oil: Sunflower oil is a popular cooking oil due to its mild flavor and high smoke point. It can be used for frying, baking, and sautéing, and it’s often used in salad dressings and marinades as well.
- Skincare: Sunflower oil is a popular ingredient in skincare products due to its moisturizing and nourishing properties. It can be used as a carrier oil for essential oils, or applied directly to the skin to soothe dry or irritated skin.
- Haircare: Sunflower oil can also be used as a hair conditioner or scalp treatment to help nourish and hydrate the hair and scalp.
- Massage oil: Sunflower oil is often used as a massage oil due to its light texture and moisturizing properties.
- Lubricant: Sunflower oil can be used as a natural lubricant for machines, tools, and other equipment.
- Biofuel: Sunflower oil can be used as a biofuel in some diesel engines, and it’s a popular choice for farmers and rural communities who produce their own fuel.
- Soapmaking: Sunflower oil is often used as an ingredient in homemade soap recipes due to its moisturizing properties.
#SuyashAyurveda #naturalessentialoils #essentialoiltherapy #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsforhealth #aromatherapydiffuser #aromatherapyoils #essentialoilsforeverything#essentialoils #aromatherapy #naturalremedies #wellness #holistichealth #selfcare #healthylifestyle #sunfloweroil #cookingoil #skincare #haircare #massageoil #lubricant #biofuel #homemadesoap #naturalingredients #healthycooking
Sunflower oil is the non-volatile oil pressed from the seeds of sunflower (Helianthus annuus). Sunflower oil is commonly used in food as a frying oil, and in cosmetic formulations as an emollient.
- Promotes heart heath. Sunflower oil contains more than 80% of monounsaturated fats which makes it good for your heart. …
- Good for your skin. …
- Energy booster. …
- Gives beautiful hair. …
- Strengthens your immune system. …
- Improves digestion.
- All products are strictly for external use. unless until specifically reconfirmed
- Please refer precautions of using essential oil always before using it directly or indirectly
- All benefits shown are suggested not to be claimed
- Color of the product and packing may vary from lot to lot and time to time. so kindly consider the same before buying
- The product are mostly delivery all over world, but in case if the location is ODA we would be helpless in delivering, so in these case we will refund the paid amount
- Goods are subject to availability at the time of payment received,
- If any order is in shortfall conditions, balance of your amount will be refunded or credited to your account,
- Replacement Policy or refund Policy is strictly within 7 days of receipt of goods
- Lead Time: Most of the cases the order is dispatched on the next working day, but in some cases the order can get a delay until 7 days .. so request to note the above.
- Courier -Shree Anjani Courier, DTDC, Professional Courier, Blue Dart, Fedex, DHL
- Air -Through all reputed airlines
- Sea-In LCL and shipments surf
- Surface – TCI Express, V trans, VRL Logistics, Gati, V-Tans, Fedex, CPS and all major transporters